Customs clearance can be one of the most complex parts of the supply chain, especially when the smallest error in documentation can lead to serious delays in delivery AACCA have a dedicated customs clearance team, managed in-house to ensure your cargo moves as efficiently as possible through customs and delivered to stores or project sites on time. Our quality processes and safety standards ensure that customers’ demands are met in terms of service and safety of cargo.
- Expertise to handle permanent, temporary, duty exemption and in-transit customs clearance
- Strict policies to optimize cargo care
- Transparency through compatible status reporting
- Duty payments (restrictions apply)
Removal & Personal Baggage
AACCA’s executive world -wide moving service will take full and complete responsibilities for the immensely important task of moving personal baggage and household goods to a new home wherever the destination professionally fromUAE, Malaysia and United Kingdom .
Choice of full range of insurance products are provided to clients and advice is provided as which product is most suitable for them. We ensure that shipments are comprehensively covered for all eventualities.
The cost of cargo insurance these days is relatively minimal. It makes little commercial sense to rely upon a doubtful and difficult recovery process when the cost of adequate protection is so easily affordable.
AACCA upon request can develop a product that allows its clients to either pay premiums for a policy for specific shipments or take a policy that covers all shipments (moved by air or ocean) over a specific period of time.
Either method provides AACCA customers with the added comfort that in the worst-case scenario their investments are safe, their exposure is limited and their costs controlled.
- Competitive premiums
- Highly reputed insurer (upon request)
- Local support
Sources and Supply
Aakhtar Custom has a specialized division composed of experienced executive in worldwide general trade and procurement. We suppy and source various types of materials for infrastructure industry, food industry, power industry, health industry and house hold goods to be used in normal circumstances or in circumstances like flood or earthquake hit.
- Personal baggage Procedure for import (under section 79 of the Customs Act, 1969)
- Gift Scheme (under section 79 of the Customs Act, 1969)
- Transfer of residence (under section 79 of the Customs Act, 1969
- Generators (Commercial & Domestic)
- Heavy Equipment i.e. Earth Moving machinery
- Trucks & Loaders
- Construction Material & Equipments
- Telecommunication, sewerage & road construction material
- Armored Vehicles
- Mineral & Carbonated water
- Beverages, dry frozen & canned foodstuff
- Bakery, dates, Cooking Oil Rice & honey
- Humanitarian relief goods
- Medicine & clothes
- Prefabricated houses and tents
- Turnkey projects
- Fans, electric motors, inverters, stabilizers & UPS
- Agriculture tools, fertilizers & seeds
Land and Transport
Most transport chains include trucking at either the beginning or end. Road transportation cannot be excluded from logistics services.
Whereas transportation by rail or river barge has an increasing impact on inland transportation.
We Aacca offer:
- Road Transportation to all Middle East and from Pakistan to Afghanistan and vice versa
- Cooperative rates through powerful established relationships
- Transportation of LTL / FTL, bulk and project cargo
- Refrigerated, Containerized & Curtain sided trailers
- Custom Clearance
- Tracing and Tracking through Global Positioning System
- Various value added services
Where-housing and Distribution
Keeping in the mind the needs of its clients and to provide them cost effective upcountry warehousing solution especially for Personal Baggage and for Afghan Transit goods, the AACCA has contracted a bonded warehousing facility in Nowshera, Chamman and Torkham. Through our expertise, we continually help clients find ways to reduce redistribution cost, transportation and handling fees. Our high level of professional service and care is your assurance of the safe arrival and safe delivery of your products.
Our Services Include:
- Real time management – offshore inventories managed in the real time environment
- Special upcountry were-housing facilities for containerized, refrigerated and hazardous material
- Quality process and superior services-receiving, storing and shipping consolidation, packing pick pack, swing loads, inland freight, tracking and reporting.